sábado, 21 de mayo de 2011

Hide, die, lost, love, run, leave, be (me) ~

Do you have something to hide?
Do you have something to die for?
Do you have something to lose?
Do you have something to love?
Do you have something to live for?
Who are you?
Where are you?

Can I hide?
Can I run away?
Can I leave you out-there?
Can I be myself?
I'll be it anyway.

I have nothing to hide.
I have something to die for.
I have too much to lose,
But not too much to love.
I have something to live for.
I am me.
I am here.

I can hide
I can run away
I can leave you out-there
But I won't do it.
I'll be myself.
I'll be it anyway.


No preguntaré, haré lo que me plazca, es mi vida.
Este escrito marca estos sucesos, de pasar a tener mi baja autoestima, a alta autoestima :D


Se me ocurrio en pocos minutos, escribi, salio, y ya, q wea?


 

JustAFuckingVampire.-
Todos tenemos mil razones para morir, pero solo una que nos incita a seguir caminando por la Tierra sin desvanecerse antes de tiempo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario