martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Ignorance is YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND

Desde ayer que quiero poner esto, es que en serio volvi toda enojada, enbroncada del colegio (tanto que hasta patee una caja provocando q los libros que contenia cayeran en el piso y en el futón n.n)
Bueno, esto va para una persona con la q ya no vale la pena hablar:



If I'm a bad person, you don't like me
Well I guess I'll make my own way
It's a circle
A mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore


Well you treat me just like another stranger
Well it's nice to meet you sir
I guess I'll go
I best be on my way out



This is the best thing that could've happened
Any longer and I wouldn't have made it
It's not a war no, it's not a rapture
I'm just a person but you can't take it
The same tricks that, that once fooled me
They won't get you anywhere
I'm not the same kid from your memory
Well now I can fend for myself



Ignorance is your new best friend
IGNORANCE IS YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND.










ClaRü  Fucking  Vampire.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario